South Haven Dog Park:
- All dogs must be leashed when entering & leaving the park.
- All dogs must have current rabies and all other vaccinations as required by Van Buren County.
- Dogs must wear current license tags in the dog park.
- Never leave dog unattended.
- Dogs must be in full view of and within voice control of their owner/handler at all times.
- Dog owners/handlers are responsible for picking up and disposing of all dog waste from their dog(s).
- Dog owners/handlers must carry a leash with them at all times while in the dog park.
- Dogs in hear are prohibited.
- Dogs showing any signs of aggression must be leashed and immediately removed from the park.
- Dogs under four months of age are prohibited.
- Owners/handlers may only have as many dogs with them as they are able to control.
- No food or drink (dog or human) is allowed in the park, except for water.
- No bicycles, skate boards, rollerblades, or any motorized vehicles.
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult. Use good judgment with small children based on the dogs in the park.
- Refill holes dug by your dog, particularly near the fence.
- Dog members enter at their own risk. South Haven Dog Park, Inc. and any entities will not be responsible for any injuries.
Articles to read: